Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kaitlin, Senior Pictures, Norfolk, part 2

For the second part of her senior picture shoot, Kaitlin decided she wanted to head to Norfolk Botanical Gardens.  

If you live in the Hampton Roads area and appreciate horticulture on any level, this venue is a must-see.  I've only been here a handful of times but I can assure you, its never the same experience as before.  There's always something new to see.

Here's just a taste of the ammmmmazing shots I was able to get of this gorgeous girl!








This girl is a trooper.  She was willing to do anything I asked and let me tell you, I had her hiking hither and yon.  There are just soooo many great places to shoot at the Botanical Gardens.  I definitely recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. I grew up near the botanical gardens. In fact I live in the same zipcode...

    ReplyDelete